Little Cupcakes, how can you resist?

I've got a box of surprise for you!!!!
Yes, it's cupcake! Cupcakes!!!! Yay!!!! Remember that time I blogged about my disappointed visit to Little Cupcakes with Yvonne? On my last visit to Melbourne, they were closed for Easter. This time, I was a little lucky. But not really that lucky.
I've bought 20 cupcakes, which cost $40. And I tried four cupcakes. Only 4. The one I had was cookies & cream, vanilla cupcake with cheese topping (it wouldn't be called icing right?), double chocolate and coffee with chocolate icing.

I brought the rest back to Hobart. As usual, the flight was delayed and I was way too tired to eat them when I came back home. I put the box of cupcakes on my kitchen table and the next morning, ants were on the cupcakes. I guess they love it too. I had no choice but to throw away all the cupcakes :(
It's really sad indeed. I didn't know the ants took over my house while I was away. Anyway, remember this, throw your rubbish before you go for holiday. Or else, you won't get to eat your cupcakes.
Little Cupcakes
Shop 7, Degraves St.
Melbourne
VIC Australia

Share:

2 comments