Temptation of Classic Chocolate Cake


July 2008 - Christine just landed from her London flight. I just landed from my Sydney flight. Both of us we called each other as soon as we reached KL. Two hours later, we met at Miss Read Deli in 1-Utama. It's been a year since we last saw our old friend, the Classic Chocolate Cake.
We used to drop by all the time for some cakes during our college days. The Classic Chocolate cake is really classic. So far, it's the best chocolate cake I've ever tasted. It tastes better with the ice-cream. The cake is served with warm chocolate melting sauce. And cold ice-cream on top.
If you don't believe how good it is, go try it yourself. Sometimes words aren't enough to describe what I mean, especially when it comes to taste. By the way, DON'T get the Strawberry Pavlova from there. The pavlova was really hard and the strawberries were really sour. I almost can't taste anything else after that.

Share:

0 comments