Desserts @ Downtown East

Just so you know, this blog gets its sources from personal experience with wonderful sweet stuff and also contribution from readers. I always feel very greatful that some generous people actually contribute their photos in the making of this blog. Thank you very much. If you like your photo(s) to appear in this blog, please let me know by commenting here and I'll provide you the email.

Today we have contribution from Bear Bear (again!). She had her dessert at Mocca Carnival at Downtown East (Singapore). These are all hers!!!!

They are Blueberry creme, strawberry pudding, tiramisu, and chocolate shortcake. Bear Bear, you must bring me there when I'm back.



P/S: The Blueberry Creme will look really nice if they put some peppermint on top, no?

Share:

2 comments