Sticky Rice Mango

If you happen to travel to Thailand, make sure you don't miss out the sticky rice with mango dessert. It's the most delicious thing I've tried in Thailand. But if you're unlucky, you might get a sour mango. To prevent that to happen, I suggest you head to Baskin Robins and try their Mango sorbet with sticky rice. It's almost the same thing. But at least you'll get the proper taste of it. Just so you know, the Mango sorbet with sticky rice is only available in Baskin Robins Thailand, and not anywhere else.

This photo was taken at the end of the trip when I was craving for more stikcy rice with mango. It cost me 200baht for that at the airport. Freaking expensive! It's only 50baht at Chatuchak Market. Not to mention, the cheaper one taste so much better. However, the one at Chatuchak Market didn't come with a cherry on top. Basically, I paid 150baht extra for the cherry. What a bargain.

Share:

0 comments