28 Fireplace

This area has everything - from high rise to embassies to posh houses. The one thing that stands out is their existence in this area. There are not many cafes around this area and this is one of it. Finally, a cafe to cater to the local neighbourhood!

Seasonal Earl Grey Cake (RM17)

It is most likely the most expensive slice of cake I've pay for in a cafe. Normal cafes are priced about RM14 at most. Maybe it's the area.. There is nothing special about the cake anyway.

I got myself a Babyccino (RM5) because I just wanted something light instead of having coffee. It is definitely suitable for your baby to drink! So milky!

I did not try their brunch plates but some of the plates ordered by tables around us were quite interesting! Now there are more brunch choices in Ampang!

28 Fireplace
28, Persiaran Ampang
Desa Pahlawan
55000 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
03.4265.5077

Share:

0 comments