Antipodean

Big Breakfast (RM26)

I've seen this place, I know of this place, but never once occur to me to actually visit.

Pumpkin Soup (RM14)

One of those days we had hangover brunch on a Sunday at Antipodean... I took a bite of everything and it all seems very decent. I'm quite surprised actually, I normally would prefer soupy stuff instead of a huge plate of brekkie. So pumpkin soup it is!

Avocado Toast with Tomatoes and Bacons (RM22)


Likes: Great choices, not bad of a place for brunch - in fact one of the better ones (not overly toasted toasts at least!!)
Dislikes: Limited tables and space....

Antipodean Cafe  
20, Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
03.2282.0411
Opening Hours
Daily 8am - 10pm
Fri & Sat 8am - 11pm
Antipodean Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Share:

0 comments