Yum Cha

Shrimp and Vege Dumpling (HKD 59)

This place serves really picture worthy dimsum that looks pretty but tastes pretty average. It's just colouring on siu mai... And they can charge much higher.

Sichuan Style Buns (HKD49)

I first had cute buns at Hong Kong Disneyland.. and it became a trend everywhere else. Nothing wrong with that, it's a great thing to know that people love cute and picture worthy food where taste is secondary. To be honest, the Sichuan style bun tastes so weird... Not the regular bao, it's the China ma lat pepper kind of taste.

Hot Custard Bun (HKD49)

Despite the cutesy and all, this lao sar bao is actually one of the better ones among all.

Steamed BBQ Pork Rice Roll (HKD59)

It's just a very regular steamed rice roll that has a better presentation.

I'm glad I came only for a short tea break. If I were to be having lunch, I would have been ripped off bad. I think I fed my camera more than myself.


Likes: Cute?
Dislikes: Very average quality, charge sky prices just because it's cute. But it's just very regular dimsum... Nothing  to shout about.

Yum Cha Tsim Sha Tsui  
20-22, Granville Rd,
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong
+852.2751.1666
Opening Hours
Mon - Fri 11.30am - 4pm; 6pm - 11pm
Sat & Sun 11am - 4pm; 6pm - 11pm
Yum Cha's Page
Yum Cha on Facebook

Share:

0 comments