A Pie Thing

There are two outlets in Klang Valley - one in Damansara Uptown and the other is in Sunway. Honestly, I am not a fan of pies.

This one particular pie caught my attention, which I did not try to for the day. I will save it for another time!

A very big thank you to Alice & Josiah for showing us around and introducing some of their popular pies. According to Josiah, the pies are very much Aussie influence. It ticked me for a bit when he said that, I should have had some of those pies back in Melbourne!!

Some people can't take sweet stuff as staple food, so it's a good thing they have savoury pies.

The best-selling signature pulled lamb pie, topped with mashies, mushy peas and brown sauce.

For those of you who are not a fan of peas, you can opt for the Chicken and Mushroom Pie. I'm quite surprised that a whole lot of people that I know, dislike peas! To be fair I am one of them, but I'm totally fine with mushy ones.. I can't deal with fish and chips without peas!! Back to chicken and mushroom, I personally prefer this version over the signature lamb, it's the combi of mushroom, chicken and brown sauce! Personally, chicken, mushroom, mashies and brown sauce can never go wrong... Mmmmm... 

Apparently the latest addition - Nachos Pie. It does not look that good, it does not sound good... But boy, it's my favourite of all 3!!! First of all, Nachos is already a win, having it together with mashies, cheese and deep down under it is filled with generous portion of Chilli Con Carne. I can't believe the combi is actually that good! Like the usual Nachos platter you will order at a Bar, it comes all in one pie.

The Elvis Pie - the creamy pie with chocolate, peanut butter and banana.

Nutella Pie topped with a huge scoop of ice cream. If you love Nutella you should really get this. The upper layer is slightly overly crusted like a cookie, perhaps I might have left it it out for too long before consuming it. Nevertheless, ice cream will always save the world. :)

The signature S'mores is my favourite. Pie filled with Belgium Chocolate and tiny marsh mellows, lightly roasted and warm. Honestly, I do not really like chocolate. But this one hit the jackpot, it was not very sweet and it neutralises with the pie base. So good I had more than my usual quota!!

Special thanks to KetchUp's team for organising the run.
Click here to check out KetchUp's Page & KetchUp's Facebook Page for more information :)

A Pie Thing
12, Jalan PJS 11/8
Bandar Sunway
Petaling Jaya
47500 Selangor
Malaysia
A Pie Thing on Facebook

Share:

0 comments