Wild Sheep Chase

Ciabatta Ham & Cheese Sandwich (RM20)

It's alright but ain't fantastic. RM20 for this sandwich is really a little too pricey.

The mandatory "artistic" shot when in cafes.

  Earl Grey Milk Tea (RM10)

The Earl Grey Milk Tea is not too bad - but overhype. It's like Teh Tarik with minimal Earl Grey flavours. I guess I  prefer just the normal Earl Grey tea.

Earl Grey Soufflé (RM15)

So people are going all crazy with their soufflé. Finally got to try this really pretty plate of dessert. Like what some people commented, it is indeed overrated. People are always in love with pretty things, and I'm just one of them! To give them some credits, their home-made grapefruit sorbet is pretty good. Just that the portion is so small - so small they must've scooped it with one round soup spoon. It melts really quickly too. The soufflé is great but not like super wow. It's crusty outside and gooey inside. Sweetness is just right - not too sweet which is perfect! I just did not get the custard-like melt in the mouth feeling. Not sure if it's over baked? I suck at baking so no comments.

I might go back to try other soufflés, just not anything else. Let's see how they can surprise me the next time! On an unrelated note, I love how they decorated the place with Ikea furniture. Minimalism! 

Wild Sheep Chase
1, Desa Business Park
6, Jalan 1/109e
Taman Desa
58100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Opening Hours
Tues 2pm - 8pm
Wed-Sun 12pm - 8pm
Closed on Mondays
Wild Sheep Chase Cafe on Facebook

Share:

0 comments