Tsujiri

I would have never expected the menu to be so extensive! In my head it's either Matcha or Hojicha.

To keep it simple I picked a Parfait and a Soft Ice Cream selection. Instead of RM6.50, I paid only RM4.80 which is the promotion price if you buy a Parfait.

Shiratama Parfait with Hojicha Ice Cream (RM16.50)

Oh my gosh, those Mochi Balls are really so good - especially with the soybean powder. I would rather have Ice Cream and Mochi separately (yes the do serve it separately). I didn't like the combination of hojicha, red beans and the mochi balls. It was rather odd because I feel it's nicer to have them all separately. Next time I will order the plain ice cream & shiratama-kinako kuromitsu!!

As for the flavour - green tea is super thick! Too thick I actually prefer the Hojicha over Matcha. It's personal preference, but no doubts both are flavourful and texture is super smooth!

Tsujiri Malaysia
58, Jalan SS/58
Damansara Utama
Petaling Jaya
47400 Selangor
Malaysia
03.77335541
Opening Hours
Mon-Thurs 1pm - 11pm
Fri & Sat 1pm - 1am
Sun 12pm - 11pm

Share:

0 comments