Desserts @ Solo, Tasmania

After Piccolo, I went to Solo the next day. Two days of Italian food back to back. Solo is a pasta and pizza restaurant. Normally people not only go there for the good food, but they also go there for the good looking guys. I'm not sure what happen, all the good looking guys are no longer working there.



Actually there's nothing much to choose from in terms of the desserts. I had chocolate ice cream. It's too sweet for my liking. It's too sweet to the point that I keep drinking water after every bite I take. I rate this 2/10.





My friend had the nutella desserts. It's like a baked pan cake filled with nutella. And it was served with vanilla ice cream, drizzled with chocolate syrup (I prefer melted chocolate more) and icing sugar. I had to finish up my friend's dessert after she declared that she couldn't eat anymore. The portion was HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE!!!! I prefer this one than the chocolate ice cream. This one is fabulous! This rate 7/10.









Solo Pasta & Pizza
50b King St,
Sandy Bay, 7005,
Australia.

Share:

2 comments