Mini chocolate cupcakes


What do you do when you’re left alone in your boyfriend’s place? Don’t crack your head to think of what to do…just bake some cupcakes. He’ll be very happy to see it when he comes back from long tiring day of work. Here’s a chocolate cupcake recipe that I’ve tried.




INGREDIENTS

165 g all-purpose flour
1 g baking soda
9 g baking powder
65 g unsweetened cocoa powder
0.8 g salt
45 g butter, softened
300 g white sugar
2 eggs
4 ml vanilla extract
235 ml milk

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.

2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.

3. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with your frosting when cool.



I’ve tried the bend ‘n’ bake mould. It’s really good and convenient. I’m going to get another set because 12 are not really enough.

I used ready made chocolate frosting. It's really much more time saving.

Here’s the sprinkle that I used. I asked the boys to choose their favorite color. Sadly, no one pick the green one. I’m saving that next for my monster cupcakes!!!

Share:

0 comments