Cupcake Party for Biri

Ladies and gentlemen...(I guess there are more ladies here), I present to you our short sketch called Cupcakes Party! It is a very usual protocol that I should start with introduction of the stars. First, I present to you...





Biri the birthday boy!



And then you have Markus, the Japanese boy

Michelle, the cupcaker (cupcaker is a term concocted by me which means a person who makes cupcakes). She will be one of the administrator for this blog soon.

And of course, me, Jerine the frosting Queen...


First it was only me and Michelle...


We were very busy making cupcakes...


Our plan was to give Biri a surprise visit at his workplace. So we conspired Markus the fast and furious Skyline driver to get there in time. Unfortunately, the surprised was a failure. But Biri surprised us instead. He appeared at my door!!! It's OK...we just continue baking our cupcakes and everyone can enjoy it then. Cam-whoring while baking...



So pretentious...was trying so hard to look pretty. The truth was...



The fucking butter was so hard!!! Ooopssie... did I say the F word? Sorry...
This is our product at the end of the day...



Cow!!! OK, some insider joke. My boyfriend, Alwim calls me cow because I call him buffalo.
Photograph time with the birthday boy!!!



The birthday boy, Biri, kissed the frog!!!



Too bad...the frog remained a frog. It didn't turn up a prince. But he was hoping for a super hot princess instead.


Markus took the kawaii neko!!! Cat cat cat...



It really does look like Maneki Neko, the Japanese Beckoning Cat, which looks like this...


At the end of the day...Biri was soooooo happy!!!



P/S: we baked the chocolate cupcake. Recipe is on the previous post :)

Coming up next...Banana cupcake recipe

Share:

2 comments