bend 'n' bake

I found this bakeware at the supermarket today. This can be a really good substitute if you don't have a small tray for small cupcakes.





Look at the colors. Aren't they pretty? I always love pastel colors.

But this bakeware is not just pretty colors. It's made of silicone, so it's easy to bend. I wonder if you can put it in your breast?

Anyway, it looks like it's a good investment for me. It's mocrowave safe, oven safe, dishwasher safe, freezer safe, stain resistance, will not rust, corrade, dent, crack, or peel. But it can endure at temperature between -45 degrees to 250 degrees. If you have a super power oven than bakes more than 250 degrees, it is definitely not advisable to use these mini moulds.

The best thing of having this mini cup cake moulds is, you don't have to get any paper liner or paper mould. It will save you a lot of money in a long run.

I paid AUD 11.18 for 12 mini mould cup cakes. If you need more information, check out www.wiltshire-online.com

I'm going to bake my cupcakes now. I'll let you know if it's really good.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments