Wanderlust

Extra 10% off when you book with OffPeak app :) It is unusually quiet on a weekday during dinner time.

Brunch menu

After 6pm, selections are different too. There are some items in both brunch and dinner menus.

Drinks selection

Green Power: Banana, Spinach, Green Apple & Yogurt (RM15)

Red Wine Hot Choc (RM18)

This reminds me of mulled wine with chocolate! Interesting combo :)

Beeramisu (RM18)

Tiramisu with really bitter beer taste. I did not like it at all, I find it super bitter but my friend loved it. I guess it's not the type of dessert for all.

I personally loved everything that night except Beeramisu. I'll definitely be back to try out other dishes too, the fried poached egg looks absolutely mouthwatering!

Wanderlust
10, Jalan Solaris 4
Solaris Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Opening Hours
Mon-Wed & Fri
Sat & Sun 9am
Closed on Thursdays
Wanderlust on Facebook
Wanderlust on OffPeak

Share:

0 comments