Mad About Coco

We were greeted by this really unfriendly staff... and that was my first impression even though the cafe is cute and pretty.

 RM12.90 for Churros and chocolate (I stupidly asked for Kaya because I thought it'd be a great combo!)

Turns out that it was the biggest mistake that night.. The Kaya tasted awfully weird. I should have just stick to their recommendation which is the chocolate!!

So I had to signal them from far, just to request for a takeaway box. The staff responded by lifting his hand and push his palms towards his direction asking me to go over instead. I did not because it's would be so funny to carry this all the way to the counter... I didn't sign up for your job, did I? It was just this one particular guy who is really lazy and unfriendly. Other staffs seemed normal.

Aside to that, I might try again if I ever crave for chocolate. They have plenty of chocolate selections for all you chocolate lovers!

Mad About Coco
Publika
1 Jalan Dutamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
03.2035.5818
Opening Hours 
Daily 11.30am - 11.30pm
Mad About Coco on Facebook

Share:

0 comments