VCR

VCR is quite popular for their coffee and brunch choices. It is the corner unit of a row of houses. 

Brunch selection starts from RM19. Sounds pricey... Better be good.

It's a very good place for Instagram worthy photos...

Apparently the barista in this cafe won some awards before. I've overlooked the coffee menu, if I realised it earlier I would have ordered the specialty instead of the regular cappuccino. Cakes at the display rack looks pretty neat and it comes with a price tag!

 Soft Shell Crab Burger (RM26++)

Great brioche, lightly pan fried with deep-fried soft shell crab. Not too bad! Just a little messy when we started digging into it.

 VCR Big Breakfast (RM35)

To me, this is an absolute rip off. The salad is covering the empty white spaces on the plate. The portion is absolutely shocking. Sliced tomatoes, not even half of the tomato used, same goes to the mushroom. One tablespoon of beans, two sausages as long as an iPhone 5, two miserable streaky bacons and eggs. With that kind of sad portion I do hope that at least the eggs are free range or whatever higher quality eggs. It looks "big" because those rockets and spinach are eating up most of the plate! That plate costs possibly RM25 at most. I wouldn't order this anymore, don't see the value in it.

I'm not too sure about their brunch choices, but I'm perfectly fine for a cup of coffee and a slice of cake.

VCR
2 Jalan Galloway
50150 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
03.2110.2330
Opening Hours
Daily 8.30am - 11pm
VCR's Page

Share:

0 comments