Antoinette

Conveniently located at Orchard Road, in Mandarin Gallery. I couldn't recognise the entire place; we used to go to Mandarin Orchard a lot until MBS popped up. I can barely remember the old Mandarin anymore.. Jeez, I've got to stop relating it what it was a decade ago. 

La Rose (SGD12)

I would definitely come here just for their cakes though. The cakes are more worthy than their brunch plates for sure. The La Rose is filled with chocolate mousse, which is normally something I would avoid as I would choose anything but chocolate. This turned out to be a pleasant surprise, the cake is very smooth and not too sweet for me.



Likes: Love how pretty the cake looks; it looks and tastes good too. 
Dislikes: Will definiteley not have brunch here anymore.

Antoinette 
333A Orchard Rd,
Singapore 238897
+65.6836.9527
Opening Hours
Daily 11am - 10pm
Antoinette's Page
Antoinette on Facebook

Share:

0 comments