Foo Foo Fine Desserts

Crispy Profiteroles (RM23)

Crispy indeed, stuffed with salted caramel ice cream that melts SUPER fast. You need to be really quick if you want to take photos of it!

Red Wine Poached Pear (RM29)

I came for this - but I think I like the profiteroles more. The pear is definitely perfectly poached with red wine, but I guess it tasted too weird for my likings. It's bitter sweet and one thing for sure, they are not stingy with the wine!


Likes: Very nice place to chill (probably better at night). Desserts are a little pricey but I believe they also deliver quality.
Dislikes: The place itself is a little warm so it was a little uncomfortable to sit any longer, could perhaps work on the air-conditioning...

Foo Foo Fine Desserts
64, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Opening Hours
Weekdays 3pm - 11pm
Weekends 2pm - 11pm
Closed on Wednesdays

Share:

0 comments