Strangers at 47

A beautiful cafe. Very Instagram worthy place.

About the food, it seems like they love crepes so much they serve everything with crepes. Both sweet and savoury.

Purple Rage (RM9)

Sweet potato crepe with Japanese potatoes, sago and pandan infused gula melaka.

I ordered this because it's purple. Bimbo decision. As for the taste, it was really weird actually. I think sweet potatoes and gula melaka just didn't work very well.

Green Tea Molten Lava Cake (RM13)

So very Molten and they definitely did use good grade Matcha powder. Love it!

Some of the other crepes - my suggestion is do not be too adventurous, stick with the flavours you're familiar with. I'm surprised they don't have my favourite Nutella Banana Crepes though! It reminds me of summer in the UK :)

Strangers at 47
47, Jalan 17/45
Seksyen 17
Petaling Jaya
46400 Selangor
Malaysia
03.7497.2409
Opening Hours
Mon,Wed-Fri 11am - 10pm
Sat & Sun 9am - 10pm
Closed on Tuesdays
Strangers at 47's Facebook

Share:

0 comments