Llao Llao

I was confused AF when I wanted to order. All I wanted was just a cup of yogurt but what the hell they have it in so many forms and those toppings are giving me so much trouble picking them!

So I've decided to get the small one which ones with one topping. If you're like me being confused AF, just get one small one with NO toppings. Much easier to decide otherwise people behind you will be thinking what the hell is wrong with you for taking so long. Not like I spent a long time, I'm just saying that there may be some froyo lovers dying for one behind you.

 RM10.90 for a cup with one topping.

I like mine without topping actually. The sweet topping and the sour yogurt doesn't blend. Perhaps I'm one of those who loves it plain sour.

Llao Llao
1 Utama Shopping Centre
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Petaling Jaya 
47800 Selangor
Malaysia
03.61518581
Opening Hours
Daily 10am - 10pm
Llao Llao on Facebook
*Llao Llao is available at most major malls including Pavilion KL, Mid Valley, 1 Utama, Sunway Pyramid,, and expanding. Check their FB for more updates.

Share:

0 comments