Jam and Kaya Café

I've always wanted to visit this cafe but never actually searched for it. Accidentally found out when I had to use the toilet, right after ordering a whole tray of A&W! 

Fret not, there is always room for PANCAKES.

Their signature pancakes (RM14.50)... Look at the plate of mixed berries covering it, too pretty to eat! Little did I know Kaya goes so well with Pancakes!! Come to think of it, the idea must've came from Kaya Balls! Thickness is about right, say slightly less than 1cm! I like having slight thickness to feeeeeel the tenderness and sponginess of the pancake. Like a cushion. I've been cushioned by those pancakes!!!

But man. Why did you have to ration my blueberries and half it too :( Seems rather inconsistent for berries serving, perhaps it's just based on availability. Still... Blueberries for the win. I wouldn't mind another portion of this delish pancakes!

Jam & Kaya Cafe
PJ Palms Sport
Lorong Sultan, Seksyen 52
46200 Selangor
Malaysia
012.200.7367

Share:

0 comments