Seoul Good Promotion at One World Hotel

If you read my personal blog, I've talked about the Seoul Good promotion happening right now until 23 October in Cinnamon Coffee House in One World Hotel.

One World had invited two guest chefs from Korea, Chef Jang Yong-jun and Chef Jeon Dai-hwi, to showcase some authentic Korean cuisine.

There are so many types of food served in the buffet. I could die a happy girl. I'm so thankful I had the media pass, so I could take all the photos before everyone ambushed into the place.

I can't remember all the desserts name, so I'm just going to post up photos. There are three types of desserts served there - Korean, Western, and local.

Korean desserts














Western desserts



































Local desserts







Here's what I've tried:





If you're not a fan of sweet stuff, they have cheese platter as well. These are really good cheesy, especially the Babybel cheddar.




Buffet lunch (Mon-Fri)
12.00pm - 2.30pm
RM72++ adult
RM36++ children aged 4-12


Buffet dinner (Mon-Sun)
6.30pm-10.30pm
RM85++ adult
RM43++ children aged 4-12


For reservation, call Cinnamon Coffee House at 03-76811157

One World Hotel,
First Avenue,
Bandar Utama City Centre,
47800 Petaling Jaya
Malaysia

Share:

1 comments