Softsrve - Ice Cream & Dessert Bar

For a cup for RM10/11 with toppings, wait that's not a cup, it's 1/3 of that cup since the bottom bit is empty just to fill in dry ice for that awesome effect. If I remember correctly it costs RM8 for the plain one.. I don't quite like the idea of the shallow cup, I find it really misleading.. Also, the cotton candy is pretty but just unnecessary. The ice cream was on melting mode before I could dig into it!!

Am I the only one who thinks this cup of ice cream is a little overrated?!?!?! I don't deny this cup of ice cream is really beautiful  though I don't see the value of being a returning customer. Though I wouldn't mind returning another time for the Churros version :)

Softsrv - Ice Cream & Dessert Bar
Jalan SS 21/1a,
Damansara Utama
47100 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Malaysia

Share:

0 comments