Mino Japanese Restaurant

 Mino Japanese Restaurant, the one and only decent Japanese cuisine in town.. Apart from sushi and sashimis they do serve desserts as well. They have different promotions from time to time, currently they serve free green tea ice cream for every check-in with a photo. 

 Just show it to them and you'll get it. Easy? Someone taught me how to make green tea ice cream, perhaps I'll write up about it one day, it's really simple but I'm not sure if it works. ^_^

 Coconut ice cream in a coconut shell. Interesting? I mean, having the idea of the ice cream in the fruit itself. Creative! The ice cream is very rich in coconut taste, and it has little bits and pieces of the coconut in it. Someone even mentioned to me that it totally reminds her of the ice cream she had in Bangkok. I've never been to Bangkok, maybe when I do I'll definitely say something about it.

Tiramisu ice cream!! Initially I thought it was going to be "just another tiramisu cake". It does look like a cake, but it's actually the ice cream. It's just like a frozen tiramisu cake, instead of the soft and fluffy cream it's ice cream. I like the idea of it actually, the ice cream is very strong in coffee taste. Yummm

To add on, they are currently doing a 15% off promotion for students so long as you flash your student ID. :)

Mino Japanese Korean
20 Eden Street,
Kingston upon Thames
KT1 1BB London
United Kingdom
020 8546 5283

Share:

2 comments