J.Co Donuts & Coffee

I love J.Co Donuts even if people tell me it is too sweet. Who cares, as long as I love it.

So, I recently visited J.Co at Bandung, Indonesia and I was surprised to see these choices as I don't recall seeing any of it in Malaysia (correct me if i'm wrong!). Super cute and it kind of reminded me of McDonald's for some reason!

On the first day, I did not make myself try because I wanted the Oreology instead. Later on I wanted to pack for supper but they ran out of "J.Club Donuts" already. I should have tried the J.Club Cheese and J.Club Katsu!!! It is too late for me to get it now... :(

Now somebody tell me whether it's good or not!!

*Note : J.Co is also available in Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shanghai).

J.Co Donuts & Coffee
Bandung Supermall
Jalan Jeneral Gatot Subroto,
Bandung Indonesia

Share:

1 comments