Levain Boulangerie Patisserie

We girls chilled at Levain Boulangerie Patisserie after lunch. So many choices and we don't know which one to pick. I wanted to order everything but my stomach don't have the space to store.


They serve breakfast, appetizer and main course too.


Chocolates


This is why I'm here... for macarons and cakes!


I think I should come earlier if I want to eat macarons. Either that or during weekend because they only have 3 flavours left when I was there. :S


Mushroom soup


So we picked all 3 to try. I like the orange macaron, but it'd be nicer if they have my favourite strawberry and cream :(


Pasta. According to a friend of mine, the pasta is so good that one has to wait for about an hour if they come during peak hours.


Chocolate cheesecake


Dark chocolate cake

No. 7 Jalan Delima,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

+603 2142 6611

Share:

0 comments