PLEASE BRING BACK THE REAL SAGO GULA MELAKA

It's been awhile since I've been served some shocking dessert.


Earlier this evening, I thought I should call my housemate Jo to go out for dinner. We decided to eat in Charms (1-Utama). As usual, after our meal, we were so enthusiastic to order our favourite Sago Gula Melaka. But it turned out like this....




What the F??? When did the sago turned green? Isn't it suppose to be white??? And it has some weird topping with funky colors on it. And that weird thing reminded me of...


SPERM!!! Oh my gosh... I lost my apetite. It's seriously gross. Who the hell would make an edible stuff in the shape of sperm... Of all things...
Sometimes some weird looking desserts can taste good. But not this one!
The gula melaka (palm sugar) is not as fragrant as it suppose to be. So we suspect that it's just syrup. Cheapskate! And the coconut milk is too diluted. The sago... erm... res ipsa loquitor.

Couldn't finish it. Gave up...

Share:

2 comments