Theobroma Chocolate Lounge @ 1 Utama

Me and my addiction towards fondue! Be it cheese or chocolate, I'll definitely say "I want to try!!", just a matter of whether it happens or not.

I said the exact same thing when I was in melbourne, but only manage to try it back in Malaysia. Theobroma Chocolate Lounge has branches in a few countries.. so don't be sad if you're not in Malaysia.

I ordered a chocolate affair simply because fruits dipped in the bowl of hot melted milk chocolate is the best thing anyone can ask for after having brunch.

The chocolate affair is catered for two.. of course it's not stated that it has to be two only. Be it friends or family, drag them along and try it. It's worth the money.. :)

I have to admit the strawberries are a bit too sour, or maybe it's just the ones we got. The strawberries we had in San Churros are much sweeter. :)

Personally, I think that sour fruits won't decide the quality of the chocolate, it's just a bonus that makes the fondue nicer.

Now that I have gotten myself a fondue set, I can prepare it anytime.

Jealous yet? Don't be. Just head to the nearest Theobroma and order it!

Share:

2 comments